Marketing and Communications Manager
Be a part of a dynamic team environment that values your curiosity, passion and desire to improve the lives of others.
About the Position
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to come grow with us. In this role, you’ll flex your creative muscles and work on some exciting projects that include internal communications, external communications, tradeshows and events, community relations and work collaboratively on proposals.
If you love to solve problems, have a flair for creativity, are resourceful and perpetually organized, then this role was made for you!
Foresight is one of the fastest growing construction management firms in Florida with offices in Tampa, Jacksonville and Gainesville. Our company name isn’t random – it has purpose and reflects the approach we take to predict, plan and prepare for success from the start of every project. And we apply this approach to the people we hire – we plan and prepare for your success throughout your entire journey at Foresight. We focus on our people by creating growth opportunities for team members and always striving to be the best place to work.
Foresight was established eleven years ago and has transitioned from an emerging startup to an established industry leader with a successful and diverse portfolio across the Southeastern United States and Caribbean. We specialize in serving clients in the government, education, healthcare, transportation and commercial markets. This diverse experience allows us to see projects from every angle – that’s why leading organizations choose us. This success is directly linked to our people and the Core Values that we look for in every team member: Can-do attitude, Ownership mentality, Responsiveness and Spirit of Excellence. Focusing on putting others first empowers our team to create a better future for the people that work for and with us and the communities we serve. Simply put, our passion is to build a great company marked by a culture of service that improves the lives of others.
- Offer strategic input and manage internal communications – lots of fun stuff to work on here because we focus on our employees and look for ways to make Foresight the best place to work.
- Develop and execute plans for external communications – this includes maintaining the website; content strategy and creation for our blog and client newsletter; contributing to social media planning and media relations; and overall management of our company brand which includes providing creative direction to all outsourced vendors such as graphic designers, printers, freelance writers, etc.
- Manage community relations activities – at Foresight, we love to be involved in the community and you’ll be responsible for coordinating and managing the community events calendar and rallying the troops to dive in and make a difference.
- Oversee and manage tradeshows and events – we participate in several industry tradeshows and events and your mission will be to keep the events calendar organized, identify new opportunities that we should be participating in, coordinate branded materials needed, and ensure solid communication to all team members involved.
- Assist with proposal writing and management – this will be your opportunity to position Foresight as the winning team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a combination thereof.
- A/E/C experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Thrive on working with others and collaborating in a team environment.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Please send cover letter, resume and project list to include dates, locations of projects and dollar values to HR@foresightcgi.com
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.