Construction Project Administrator – Gainesville
- Process Subcontracts/Change Orders/Purchase Orders/Prof. Service Agreements
- Project Insurance – Verifying/Requesting/Distributing/Tracking
- Prepare Administrative Submittal Books
- Produce transmittals
- Maintain Submittal Logs
- Order project plans and office supplies
- Copy, fax, email, ship documents
- Draft correspondence
- Prepare project Close Out Documents
- Other office functions as required
- Preferred construction industry knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate, Executive Administration and Office Management.
- College graduate (preferred).
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong customer service ethic for internal customers and external customers.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.