Construction Project Manager – Tampa
Oversee total construction efforts on projects to ensure they are constructed safely, in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner site representatives, architect representatives, contractors, etc.
- Procurement, coordination, and execution of construction projects generally ranging from $50k – $7,000,000
in value. May be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Write and manage all contracts with subcontractors, including change orders, pay applications, and invoicing.
- Independently create and maintain detailed project schedule with logic. Coordinate timely schedule updates
with leadership team for management of overall project schedule.
- Assure adequate manpower based on projections and analysis at varying stages of the project; adjust projections based on actual progress.
- Oversee the safety plan; set safety culture at jobsite.
- Cost management, including monitoring of job profitability, forecasting, projections, and reporting.
- Manage project engineer(s).
- Foster a collaborative working environment with design team and subcontractor(s) to insure timely resolution of field conditions.
- Interface/coordinate with the entire project team.
- Develop collaborative & positive relationships with client’s Project Managers.
- 7+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry
- 4-year technical/engineering degree required
- Experience in K-12, Higher Education, Healthcare, Federal and/or Municipal/Civic Government markets preferred
- Strong negotiation skills to resolve cost items with subcontractor, design team and/or owner
- Strong estimating skills for change order pricing and subcontractor price verification
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with ProCore Project Management Software preferred.
- MS Project, Primavera SureTrak or P6 experience preferred
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Please send cover letter, resume and project list to include dates, locations of projects and dollar values to HR@foresightcgi.com
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.