Federal Construction Project Manager – Jacksonville
Oversee total construction efforts on projects to ensure the company and project goals are met. Ensure projects are constructed safely in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner site representatives, architect representatives, trade contractors, etc.
- Procurement, coordination, and execution of construction projects generally ranging up to $10,000,000
in value. May be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Write and manage all contracts with subcontractors.
- Independently create and maintain detailed project schedule with logic. Coordinate timely schedule
updates with leadership team for management of overall project schedule.
- Assure adequate manpower based on projections and analysis at varying stages of the project; adjust
projections based on actual progress.
- Oversee the safety plan; set safety culture at jobsite.
- Cost management, including monitoring of job profitability.
- Manage project support staff.
- Foster a collaborative working environment with design team and subcontractor(s) to insure timely
resolution of field conditions.
- Interface/coordinate with the entire project team.
- Occasional travel to remote jobsites may be required.
- 5+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry
- 4-year technical/engineering degree required or comparable experience in the role
- Experience in K-12, Higher Education, Federal and/or Municipal/Civic Government markets preferred
- USACE, NAVFAC, USAF or NASA construction project management experience a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills to resolve cost items with subcontractor, design team and/or owner
- Strong estimating skills for change order pricing and subcontractor price verification
- MS Office skills required, including advance skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- OSHA 30 hour preferred
- USACE CQCM certification preferred
- MS Project, Primavera SureTrak or P6 experience
- Able to pass background checks and obtain security clearances to enter DoD Bases
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Please send cover letter, resume and project list to include dates, locations of projects and dollar values to HR@foresightcgi.com
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.