Senior Construction Project Manager – Gainesville
Oversee total construction efforts on projects to ensure they are constructed safely in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner site representatives, architect representatives, contractors, etc.
- Procurement, coordination, and execution of construction projects generally ranging from $200,000 – $7,000,000 in value. Will be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Write and manage all contracts with subcontractors.
- Independently create and maintain detailed project schedule with logic. Coordinate timely schedule updates with leadership team for management of overall project schedule. Maintain a sense of urgency in timely completion of projects and adherence to the schedule.
- Assure adequate manpower based on projections and analysis at varying stages of the project; adjust projections based on actual progress.
- Oversee the safety plan; set safety culture at jobsite.
- Cost management, including monitoring of job profitability.
- Foster a collaborative working environment with design team and subcontractor(s) to insure timely resolution of field conditions.
- Interface/coordinate with the entire project team, attend owner’s meetings, perform site visits, and inspections as required
- 7+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry, with a history of successful projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Building Construction, Building Science, or other equivalent construction program
- Experience in K-12, Higher Education, Federal and/or Municipal/Civic Government markets preferred
- Strong negotiation skills to resolve cost items with subcontractor, design team and/or owner
- Strong estimating skills for change order pricing and subcontractor price verification
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- OSHA 30 hour preferred
- MS Project, Primavera SureTrak or P6 experience preferred
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Please send cover letter, resume and project list to include dates, locations of projects and dollar values to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.