With the construction management method, we become a partner with the owner, acting more as a fiduciary agent and remaining responsible for almost all phases of the building process.
Our clients choose us to manage their projects because of our past experience on similar projects, our understanding of their needs and our seasoned, knowledgeable team. As a construction manager, we incorporate value engineering ideas and the latest innovations to maximize cost savings and meet the needs of the owner.
Our ability to effectively manage all components of a construction project ensure on-time and seamless delivery of the final product.
- UF Institute of Black Culture and Institute of Hispanic-Latino Cultures
- Moffitt Cancer Center McKinley Child Development Center
- Westport High School Auditorium and Stadium Renovation Upgrades
- UF Frazier Rogers Hall Institute for Global Food Systems
- North Marion High School Field House Renovations
- Belleview Middle School HVAC Upgrades
- UF Tigert Hall Administration Building Renovations
- UF Constans Theater Air Handling Replacement
- UF Center of Excellence Roof Replacement B1383
- UF Annual Minor Projects Construction Management Services
- Craft Kafé Build-Out
- MCPS Continuing Contract for Construction Management Services
- Gainesville CRA Continuing Construction Management Services