Building healthcare and science research facilities requires a harmonious balance of elements to help the service provider’s efficiency and deliver a peaceful and sterile environment to thrive.
At Foresight, we know how to effectively work around sensitive conditions, we understand how to meet the most stringent requirements of this sector — and we surpass what’s expected.
- Moffitt Cancer Center McKinley Child Development Center
- UF College of Veterinary Medicine Hospital Renovations
- Florida Biologix Penthouse and Miscellaneous Repairs
- UF Citrus Research and Education Center Infrastructure Projects
- NAVFAC Hospital Fire Rated Doors
- UF Frazier Rogers Hall Institute for Global Food Systems
- Gunn Highway Medical Office Development
- USDA|APHIS Loading Dock Enclosure
- Repairs to Building 010S Oxygen Shop
- USDA|APHIS Wildlife Services Field Station Modernization
- UF Annual Contract for General Contractors