Assistant Project Manager (Gainesville, FL)
We are searching for an Assistant Project Manager who has a passion and desire to improve the lives of others. The successful candidate will play a critical role in project success by providing to support to the project manager on all construction efforts on their assigned project.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be assisting the project team to ensure that your assigned project is coherent with established project schedule, within the project’s allocated budget, and constructed safely while in accordance with project design.
Foresight is one of the fastest growing construction management firms in Florida with offices in Tampa, Jacksonville, and Gainesville. Our company name is not random – it has purpose and reflects the approach we take to predict, plan, and prepare for success from the start of every project. And we apply this approach to the people we hire – we plan and prepare for your success throughout your entire journey at Foresight. As one of Florida’s Top 100 places to work, we focus on our people by creating growth opportunities for team members and always striving to be the best place to work.
Foresight was established in 2008 and has since transitioned from an emerging startup to an established industry leader with a successful and diverse portfolio across the Southeastern United States and Caribbean. We specialize in serving clients in the government, education, healthcare, transportation, and commercial markets. This diverse experience allows us to see projects from every angle – that’s why leading organizations choose us. This success is directly linked to our people and the Core Values that we look for in every team member: Can-do attitude, Ownership mentality, Responsiveness and Spirit of Excellence. Focusing on putting others first empowers our team to create a better future for the people that work for and with us and the communities we serve. Simply put, our passion is to build a great company marked by a culture of service that improves the lives of others.
- Provide assistance to the project manager in the procurement, coordination, and execution of construction projects generally ranging from $200K – $7,000,000 in value
- Assist with the process of writing and managing all contracts with trade partners
- Aid in ensuring the project schedule is executed effectively and efficiently
- Coordinate appropriate manpower based on projections
- Help ensure project stays within budget
- Contribute to the fostering of a collaborative working environment with design team and subcontractor(s) to insure timely resolution of field conditions
- Interface/coordinate with the entire project team
- Develop collaborative & positive relationships with client’s Project Manager(s)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.