Construction Project Manager (Jacksonville, FL)
About the Position:
We are searching for a Project Manager who has a passion and desire to improve the lives of others. The successful candidate will play a critical role in project success by overseeing all construction efforts on their assigned project.
As a Project Manager, you will be leading the project team to ensure that your assigned project is coherent with established project schedule, within the project’s allocated budget, and constructed safely while in accordance with project design.
Foresight is one of the fastest growing construction management firms in Florida with offices in Tampa, Jacksonville, and Gainesville. Our company name is not random – it has purpose and reflects the approach we take to predict, plan, and prepare for success from the start of every project. And we apply this approach to the people we hire – we plan and prepare for your success throughout your entire journey at Foresight. As one of Florida’s Top 100 places to work, we focus on our people by creating growth opportunities for team members and always striving to be the best place to work.
Foresight was established in 2008 and has since transitioned from an emerging startup to an established industry leader with a successful and diverse portfolio across the Southeastern United States and Caribbean. We specialize in serving clients in the government, education, healthcare, transportation, and commercial markets. This diverse experience allows us to see projects from every angle – that’s why leading organizations choose us. This success is directly linked to our people and the Core Values that we look for in every team member: Can-do attitude, Ownership mentality, Responsiveness and Spirit of Excellence. Focusing on putting others first empowers our team to create a better future for the people that work for and with us and the communities we serve. Simply put, our passion is to build a great company marked by a culture of service that improves the lives of others.
- Procurement, coordination, and execution of construction projects generally ranging from $200K – $7,000,000 in value. May be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Write and manage all contracts with subcontractors
- Independently create and maintain detailed project schedule with logic. Coordinate timely schedule updates with leadership team for management of overall project schedule
- Assure adequate manpower based on projections and analysis at varying stages of the project; adjust projections based on actual progress
- Oversee the safety plan; set safety culture at jobsite
- Cost management, including monitoring of job profitability, forecasting, projections, and reporting
- Manage project engineer(s) & Superintendent
- Foster a collaborative working environment with design team and subcontractor(s) to insure timely resolution of field conditions
- Interface/coordinate with the entire project team
- Develop collaborative & positive relationships with client’s Project Managers
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.