Foresight is searching for a Proposal Manager who has a passion and desire to improve the lives of others. The successful candidate will play a critical role in positioning Foresight as the winning team to clients in private and public sectors.
As a Proposal Manager, you will have the ability to collaborate in a team environment by leading and organizing the production of high-quality proposals. The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership and time management skills to deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within client’s defined time frames.
Foresight is one of the fastest growing construction management firms in Florida with offices in Tampa,
Jacksonville, and Gainesville. Our company name is not random – it has purpose and reflects the approach we take to predict, plan, and prepare for success from the start of every project. And we apply this approach to the people we hire – we plan and prepare for your success throughout your entire journey at Foresight. As one of Florida’s Top 100 places to work, we focus on our people by creating growth opportunities for team members and always striving to be the best place to work.
Foresight was established in 2008 and has since transitioned from an emerging startup to an established industry leader with a successful and diverse portfolio across the Southeastern United States and Caribbean. We specialize in serving clients in the government, education, healthcare, transportation, and commercial markets. This diverse experience allows us to see projects from every angle – that’s why leading organizations choose us. This success is directly linked to our people and the Core Values that we look for in every team member: Can-do attitude, Ownership mentality, Responsiveness and Spirit of Excellence. Focusing on putting others first empowers our team to create a better future for the people that work for and with us and the communities we serve. Simply put, our passion is to build a great company marked by a culture of service that improves the lives of others.
- Monday to Friday
- Lead the planning, organization, and production of dynamic, compliant, high-quality proposals, SOQ’s, RFP’s, RFQ, and supporting documentation for ITB’s.
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within client defined timeframes
- Written composition of technical and non-technical proposal content or narratives
- Coordinate, review, and edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Conduct final QA/QC check, proofread for grammar and solicitation/advertisement compliance
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice for technical narratives
- Manage award nomination submittals
- Consistently gather project information, and resumes from technical staff
- Consistent entry and updating of resumes and project details into Cosential database
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a combination thereof
- A/E/C experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; Mastery level in InDesign preferred
- The ability to work closely with others and collaborating in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organization skills; with the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects, and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Foresight Construction Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.