Building healthcare facilities requires a harmonious balance of elements to help the service provider’s efficiency and give patients a peaceful and sterile environment to thrive.
We know how to effectively work around sensitive conditions where patient life must not be disturbed in the midst of renovation. Foresight knows how to meet the most stringent requirements of this sector — and surpass what’s expected.
- Tampa General Hospital – Garage Entry/Exit Reconfiguration
- UF College of Veterinary Medicine Hospital Renovations
- Florida Biologix Penthouse and Miscellaneous Repairs
- UF Citrus Research and Education Center Infrastructure Projects
- UF Chemistry Lab C309 HVAC Renovation
- NAVFAC Hospital Fire Rated Doors
- UF Frazier Rogers Hall Institute for Global Food Systems
- Gunn Highway Medical Office Development
- USDA|APHIS Loading Dock Enclosure
- USDA|APHIS Wildlife Services Field Station Modernization
- UF Annual Contract for General Contractors